HUNTINGTON, NEW YORK
Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese system of healing that views health as the balance of an individual’s energy, or qi. Fine needles are inserted at specific points along meridians just under the skin. This process stimulates, disperses, and balances the flow of energy, relieves pain, and treats a variety of chronic, acute, and degenerative conditions.
Master Tung’s acupuncture is based on a sophisticated techniques and could use a singular acupuncture point to address multiple problems at the same time. This simple system can achieve great results in a short time, expediting relief and improving patients quality of life.
Conditions commonly treated include:
- Women’s health: Infertility, irregular/painful periods, fibroids, PMS, menopause, habitual miscarriage
- Pain: Sciatica, frozen shoulder, low back pain, neck pain, tendonitis, carpal tunnel, joint pain, muscle injury, arthritis, bone spurs
- Head: Headaches, migraines, TMJ, tinnitus, sinus conditions, bell’s palsy, dizziness/vertigo
- Mental/Emotional: Stress, depression, anxiety, panic attacks, insomnia
- Digestive: Constipation , bloating, diarrhea, gas, acid reflux,nausea/vomiting, IBS, Crohn’s, colitis, hemorrhoids
- Internal disease: Thyroid, gallstones, kidney stones, cancer, fibromyalgia, parkinson’s
- Respiratory: Allergies, asthma, common colds, sore throat, immune boosting
- Wellness treatments